Immaculate Family Home with Plunge Pool
Promising attention to detail that is utterly first class, this elevated family residence is only a stones-throw to the convenience of Chermside Shopping Centre, cafes, sporting grounds and elite schools.
Your new immaculate home features;
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with separate rumpus
– Plunge pool situated under covered deck with direct access to the rumpus room
– Fully fenced back yard, low maintenance grounds, energy saving solar system
– Sizeable kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel electric and gas appliances
– New carpet throughout & freshly polished floorboards
– Each bedroom boasts robes, fans and plantation shutters
– South facing deck and landscaped gardens, salt-chlorinated plunge pool
– Fully fenced yard with children’s playground (Trampoline not included)
– Family friendly neighbourhood in a tightly held pocket, close to schools and shops
Upon entry, it’s clear to see how this home will accommodate your families’ growing lifestyle needs. Meticulously cared for and immaculately presented, the ground floor entry showcases a secure tandem garage, guest room, bathroom and laundry. On this level the sense of elevation is apparent, with a city skyline serving as the backdrop for the rumpus/billiards area and plunge pool.
Upstairs is bathed in natural light and year-round breezes, while being complimented with 180 degree suburban vistas to the Brisbane city and Mt-Cootha. The floor plan lends itself to entertaining, as the stone kitchen bench serves the dining area and oversized lounge.
A sizeable and south-facing outdoor deck space is perfect for gatherings, while the landscaped, fully fenced gardens provide a playful space for kids and pets.
Three good-sized bedrooms upstairs are serviced by a well-appointed bathroom, while the master bedroom includes an ensuite, both of which have been recently updated.
Comprising city views and upmost elevation, this home’s clever design offers a truly relaxed Queensland lifestyle, effortlessly combining spacious, open plan interiors with casual outdoor entertaining options. All within walking distance to Kedron State Primary School and Wavell State High School.
If this property sounds like it is too good to be true please contact Jessica Whitton on 0423 676 810 or enquiry now to arrange an inspection at your earliest convenience. In the event that you are not familiar with One Form tenancy applications please let us know accordingly so we can assist you with the process.