A dream entertainer
This grand family home positioned in a premium pocket of Petrie on Pine presents a first class lifestyle on 1,117m2 of tranquillity with an abundance of space to comfortably accommodate your family throughout the years.
This beautiful home features two vast levels of living, capturing sweeping bushland and mountain views. The upper level boasts a spacious lounge/dining with a gas fireplace, beautiful gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, and breakfast-bar. As well as four generous bedrooms with ample robes. The master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite. Bedroom two has a walk-in robe and has access onto the small deck.
A fabulous rumpus/sitting room highlights the lower level of the home, flowing onto another exceptional outdoor entertaining space overlooking your sparkling inground pool and leafy surrounds. A fifth bedroom is also located downstairs creating the ideal setting for a teens retreat or guest accommodation.
Outside, you will find endless living and entertaining options from a selection of covered alfresco zones, as well as a fully fenced yard for the kids and/or pets to play, and of course, the resort-feel saltwater pool with its own dedicated pool gazebo/terrace.
Perfectly placed in a quiet, family-focused street of Petrie on Pine within close proximity to ample quality schools, USC University, up and coming shopping precincts and Petrie train station.
Highlights at a glance include:
– Five generous robed bedrooms, the master complete with private ensuite
– Extra-spacious, open plan lounge and dining with fireplace
– Stunning gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliance, walk-in pantry and breakfast-bar
– Separate second living zone / rumpus
– A selection of exceptional alfresco decks with serene mountain and bushland outlooks
– Resort-style saltwater pool with dedicated pool gazebo/terrace
– Spacious, fully fenced yard
– Double lock-up garage
– 6kw solar system
– Ample storage throughout
– Immaculate 1,117m2 allotment
– Close to USC Petrie University, Petrie Train Station, plus up and coming shopping precincts
– Plus much more
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Antony Thompson or Tom Lawrence.