Location, Location, Location: Rare Beachside Wurtulla!
This lovely family home is in one of the most sought-after locations on the Sunshine Coast. A stone’s throw from Currimundi Lake and the neighbouring Conservation Park, it is situated in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to the beach.
4 Pildara St, Wurtulla comprises a bright and airy front sunroom leading into a good-sized main living space. The adjoining kitchen and dining areas flow out to a spacious covered outdoor entertaining area and beautifully maintained level, grassed garden.
A separate second living room serviced by its own kitchen area extends off the main open-plan space offering dual living potential. The single-level property encompasses four good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large laundry and double car port.
Priced from $700,000, this brick-and-tile home on a leafy, level 555m2 block in such a prestigious location will not last long.
What we love:
– Easy walking distance to stunning beaches, lakes and parks.
– Waterside fishing jetties, BBQ areas, trails and play equipment on your doorstep
– Whisper-quiet, cul-de-sac location
– Large, well-maintained and much-loved family home
– Level and private grassed backyard with room for a pool
– Dual living potential
– 4 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– 2 living areas
– Light and airy sunroom
– Double car port
– Double side access
– Peaceful location yet close to all major amenities – including hospitals, shops and entertainment facilities and transport links south to Brisbane and north to Noosa.