Stunning Family Home
What there is to love:
• Two double bedrooms opening via French doors to the verandah
• Kitchen offering Tasmanian oak cabinetry, European stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, with excellent storage and expansive granite benchtops
• The air-conditioned living space consists of an elegant lounge and dining room with a traditional mantlepiece and Jetmaster wood burning fire (decorative only)
• Additional air-conditioned living space, opening to rear entertaining deck
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning, wardrobe and ensuite
• Second double bedroom with air-conditioning
• Living space with under-house storage
• Stained glass entrance, decorative fretwork, VJ walls, gleaming timber flooring, beautiful pressed metal ceilings, exquisite pendant lighting
• Subtropical garden providing a beautiful, private vista
• Tandem lock-up garage with large workshop, and a laundry to one side. This garage will be a dream for anyone with big toys, or a hobby that takes up space.
• Inground pool in lush natural tropical garden setting, with flat low maintenance yard
The location is premium. It is an easy walk to local cafés and Paddington Central, with the CBD only a few kms away, and a bus stop close by. The home is in the catchment for Ithaca Creek Primary School and Kelvin Grove SC and many private schools.
School Catchment Zones:
• Ithaca Creek State School (Primary School)
• Kelvin Grove State College (Secondary School)
• Treasured pets considered, subject to application and landlord approval
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button “EMAIL AGENT or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME” enter your details to be informed of upcoming inspections.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for this property online via 1Form, click the “Apply Online” button.