Big Block in the Wineries
This well-designed, two-story brick and tile home was built to last. Situated in the sought-after Wineries Estate on a whisper quiet cul-de-sac street. Some of the original features of this home are still in place and others updated. Whether you are looking for something to add value to or simply move in this home is perfect. Featuring four bedrooms upstairs all of which are well sized with a particularly large main with Walk in wardrobe and en-suite. Downstairs also currently set up as another bedroom or useable for the perfect teenagers retreat.
The house has a large backyard with outdoor entertaining and seating already installed and ready to go. Perched on a massive 763m2 block there are plenty of options to add a pool while still plenty of room to move around.
Only a short walk to city bus stop, Gym, Aspley Hornets Club and Carseldine Central Shopping Centre, and within easy reach of schools, train, Westfield Chermside, and all major facilities. For any further questions/enquiries please don’t hesitate or to organise an inspection to view please contact us!
* Large open plan lounge, dining overlooking onto the front deck
* Updated kitchen
* Master Bedroom has a Walk-In-Robe and En-Suite
* Three Split System air conditioners
* Second Bathroom downstairs with shower and toilet for added convenience
* Potential Dual Living opportunity
* Hardwood timber floors upstairs
* Double lock up garage has plenty of space for extra storage
* Generous land size: 763m2
* 4 minutes’ walk approx. to City Bus Stop
* 5 minutes’ drive approx. to Aspley CBD and Aspley Hypermarket with Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, Aldi.
* 8 minutes’ drive approx. to St Dympna’s Primary School
* 9 minutes’ drive approx. to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* 10 minutes’ drive approx. to Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside
* 20 minutes’ drive approx. to Brisbane International & Domestic Airports and
* 20-25 minutes’ drive approx. to Brisbane CBD via ICB motorway (13km)